Careers at Ignite Learning
About the Company:
At Ignite Your Learning, we inspire learning and empower students to attain the highest academic results possible.
Our centre educates each and every student to a very high standard, while also providing the extra support they need to maintain a balanced, successful school life.
We offer private and small group coaching for all levels of English, Mathematics and Science, Economics, Business Studies, Legal Studies, Geography, Modern History and Ancient History.
Our business is aimed at students who not only want to improve, but want to excel, thereby helping them establish a strong basis for their future. Senior students in particular are mentored to be responsible for their own educational development, which prepares them for life beyond school.
We have two working locations, Strathfield and Roseville, both near stations.
Candidates will need to:
- Have an energetic, bubbly personality and have a passion for the subject they are teaching.
- Be able to work independently as well as be willing to be trained and developed in the highly effective methodology we have at Ignite Your Learning.
- Have strong organisational and administrative skills.
- Have at least 6 months one-on-one professional teaching experience at an educational center or school.
- Have completed their Higher School Certificate.
- Have a thorough understanding of English syllabus requirements.
- Be able to provide or obtain a Working With Children check.
How to apply:
Please send your application through to firstname.lastname@example.org and ensure you include the following:
- Cover Letter stating the position applied for and how your skills and experience match the requirements of the role.
- Your Resume.